Sunday, March 16, 2008

Taiwan National Staff Conference 2008




The Staff Conference was from the 7-10th March 08. It was refreshing, encouraging each other as staff, working all over Taiwan . The first night we had our YWAM Global Prayer day with A Lifestyle of Repentance as topic (the prayer letter is separate on my multiply page), it was great to see God lead us and move amongst us. The following days we had different speakers sharing what God had for this time and the topic was clearly to Refresh our Passion to Evangelize as we looked at our goals and the current statistics. We also had fun and games on the beach on Saturday.( called the Challenge). If you wonder why you don’t see much of me in the pictures it’s because Sugi and I were taking the pictures and I did the PowerPoint’s (computer stuff) working in the background.

For me personally, it was encouraging as I'm learning the language more now and meeting more people it surely is exciting to share the gospel. I want to do it more. With the following preparation, I'm excited to see what God wants to do in and through me.

Blessings
Adele

More pics from the Danshui base to be viewed at http://www.flickr.com/gp/14872042@N06/f8s30N

No comments:

Post a Comment

2013 update

Hi everyone Just a quick update,  time flies by soo quickly. Its 2013 already, and I've been studying hard on the Photography course...