Friday, May 26, 2017

2013 update

Hi everyone

Just a quick update,  time flies by soo quickly.
Its 2013 already, and I've been studying hard on the Photography course as those on Facebook have picked up.

I finally finished the course at the end of March and am excited about the future work I can possibly do with that behind my name. Although that hasn't stopped me from taking photos, I love clicking away.

Sadly the Multiply website closed down their social side and I would have to reload albums to another site and will get to that soon now that a friend graciously helped me with internet I will be able to load some slowly.

Otherwise I've been well. I still Au Pair in the afternoons followed by some one-on-one Tutoring a couple evenings.On Friday afternoon/evening I help lead a youth group at my church.

Praying for all my friends and hope to hear from you soon.
Blessings
Adele


No comments:

Post a Comment

2013 update

Hi everyone Just a quick update,  time flies by soo quickly. Its 2013 already, and I've been studying hard on the Photography course...