Friday, August 3, 2007

Taoyuan City in Taiwan

Link

Follow the link!!

Here are some pictures of my new (since September 2006) home town called Taoyuan City. Tainan had a lot more historical places seeing it was first city in Taiwan. Taoyuan on the other hand does not have such deep historical meaning and places to it. I still have to explore, I would have to travel to the subburbs to see more beauty spots.

Right now I'm happy to have a park, river and mountain with trails in close fascinity for a change of scenary. That's enough for me. I got a bicycle to ride around and working on getting a drivers lisence. God has been blessing me and suprising me greatly. I can't stop praising Him for all He is doing.

well, I got to run. Blessing yall.

Adele

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

2013 update

Hi everyone Just a quick update,  time flies by soo quickly. Its 2013 already, and I've been studying hard on the Photography course...