Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Blessings

   
Do we always realize how blessed we are.
I started counting my blessing since I'm  often wrapped up in the busy routine of the day.
See how many things you can say thank you for or add to the list.

I'm blessed to have:

a roof over my head, a bed to sleep in.
a clean shower with hot and cold water
clean water to drink
clothes on my body
food to eat
a love for people, helping wherever I can
a bicycle
a phone and/or computer/or a camera
the capibility to walk, run and jump
five senses (eyes, ears, nose, mouth and hands) all working in its full capicity
an unexpected hug or smile
air to breathe
and so much more.............

So, even though I might not have all the money in this world to buy everything I desire, God has blessed me with so much more. Focused on my NEEDS , then on what I want.

Matt 6:33 says: "First seek the Kingdom of God and then all righteousness shall be added unto you."

 I thank God daily for every little blessing he gives us.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Adele,
    It was good to spend time with you tonight. Hope you rested well. I never got to do the study I said I would. I got busy cooking, tidying, talking...you know how it is. Well, there's always tomorrow!
    Goodnight,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete

2013 update

Hi everyone Just a quick update,  time flies by soo quickly. Its 2013 already, and I've been studying hard on the Photography course...